Clean Energy Survey
07 January 22
Do you have an opinion about Clean Energy? Idaho Falls Power (IFP) wants to hear from you!
As our community grows, and our need for energy resources grow, IFP continually looks at additional energy resources to provide for our community’s energy needs and wants. The topic of Clean Energy is certainly at the forefront with all energy resource discussions. IFP is conducting a short survey, from now until Jan. 21, to gauge customer interest and preference in Clean Energy resources, including types of resources and price customers are willing to pay.
The survey takes a couple of minutes to complete and participants will be entered into a random drawing to win one of 25 prizes. Prizes include smart thermostats, energy efficiency kits, and a 25-foot extension power cord.
Residents with questions can call IFP at 208-612-8430 for additional information.
- History and Public Power
- Generation & Power Statistics
- Utility Publications
- Contact Us
- News and Updates
- Clean Energy Survey
- Idaho Falls Fiber Welcomes ConnectFast to the State’s Largest, Open-Access Fiber Network.
- Idaho Falls Power Wins Multiple Awards for Customer Communications
- Idaho Falls Power Recognizes Anheuser-Busch for Energy Efficiency Award
- Idaho Falls Power Offers Simple Tips to Help Stay Safe, Save Energy in the Heat
- Idaho Falls Power to Conduct Microgrid Test
- 2021 Electric & Fiber Construction
- Sugarmill to Paine 161kV Transmission Line