Idaho Falls Power Wins Multiple Awards for Customer Communications
04 November 21
(Idaho Falls, ID) – The Northwest Public Power Administration (NWPPA) has recognized Idaho Falls Power (IFP) with multiple awards as part of the organization’s 28th annual Excellence in Communications competition.
According to a press release from NWPPA, the competition recognizes the top communications efforts from the member utilities across the Western United States and Alaska. The competition judges submissions in everything from annual reports and social media to websites, photography and other communications tools.
IFP was awarded first place in customer newsletters. It also received second place in the Annual Report Category as well as the Wild Card Category for the “Fiber Ambulance,” and a third place for it's fiber website.
“A tremendous thank you to the 46 utilities who submitted a record-breaking number of entries this year,” said 2021 NIC Chair Theresa Phillips, in a NWPPA news release on the competition. “Members crushed the old record of 257 with 304 entries this year! Congratulations to everyone!”
Entrants are broken up into four groups based on the size of the utility. Idaho Falls Power competed in the group of utilities with the second largest number of customers.
“With the number of entrants and the number of submissions, it is a real honor for our communications team to be recognized with so many awards,” said Idaho Falls Power General Manager Bear Prairie. “I think this demonstrates how hard they work to be creative and effective in our communications with our customers. We continually work to engage with our customers and provide the best customer experience possible, so it’s rewarding to be acknowledged for those efforts.”
- History and Public Power
- Generation & Power Statistics
- Utility Publications
- Contact Us
- News and Updates
- Idaho Falls Fiber Welcomes ConnectFast to the State’s Largest, Open-Access Fiber Network.
- Idaho Falls Power Wins Multiple Awards for Customer Communications
- Idaho Falls Power Recognizes Anheuser-Busch for Energy Efficiency Award
- Idaho Falls Power Offers Simple Tips to Help Stay Safe, Save Energy in the Heat
- Idaho Falls Power to Conduct Microgrid Test
- 2021 Electric & Fiber Construction
- Sugarmill to Paine 161kV Transmission Line