For Your Business: Customer Projects
Idaho Falls Power is proud to offer a custom energy efficient program for our commercial and industrial customers. This program allows customers to work directly with Idaho Falls Power to select custom building upgrades that save energy and money. This program provides rebates and zero-interest loans to help customers retrofit their buildings or upgrade to more efficient equipment.
For more information about our custom energy efficiency program, call Idaho Falls Power and schedule a building audit.
Qualifications for Rebate
- The building must receive electricity service from Idaho Falls Power (IFP)
- An energy audit must be performed on the building by IFP Energy Services
- The audit must be conducted prior to installation of the custom measure
Rebates will be issued to the customer after a final inspection by IFP. Upon project completion, an IFP representative will visit your business and verify the installation. IFP will then issue a rebate check. Rebate checks generally take 3-6 weeks to arrive in the mail.
The program will loan up to 100% of the actual cost of installing energy efficient measures for qualifying customers, not to exceed $25,000 for lighting projects or $50,000 for custom projects.
- No interest
- Up to 60 months to repay
- $25 administration charge
- $500 minimum loan amount
- Maximum loan amount of $25,000 for lighting projects or $50,000 for custom projects
Remaining loan balance will be immediately due and payable if the applicant moves, ownership changes, or nonpayment occurs for three months. If the loan is due and a customer defaults, interest will accrue on the unpaid principal (at the rate of 12 percent per annum). Should the account become delinquent, the account will be subject to disconnection of electric service.
- Rates and Policies
- Clean Energy Program
- Distributed Generation Program
- Energy Efficiency
- Power Quality / Equipment Protection
- Security Lighting
- Electric Vehicle Programs
- Tree Trimming